Reblochon and Haddock Salad
- 1/3 Reblochon
- 200g of haddock
- 125g of rocket
- Some walnuts or hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the haddock in the freezer for about 15 mins to make it easier to cut.
- Position the haddock on a board and, using a sharp knife, cut thin strips.
- Roughly chop the walnuts or hazelnuts. Remove the Reblochon’s rind and cut it into small cubes.
- Arrange a little rocket on 4 plates, cover with the slices of haddock, add some pieces of Reblochon and chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Mix together the oil and vinegar and pour a little of the vinaigrette onto the plates.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :