Reblochon Roasted Apricots with Chantilly Cream
- 1/4 Reblochon
- 16 apricots
- 200ml pouring cream
- 100g honey
- 20g butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Heat the pouring cream with the diced Reblochon and with the rind removed.
- Remove from the heat when the cheese is well melted into the cream. Leave to cool and then refrigerate.
- Wash, cut the apricots into two and remove the kernels.
- When Reblochon cream is well chilled, whip it to the consistency of whipped cream.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the apricots, the rosemary and the honey. Leave to caramelise for a few minutes.
- Place the cream in a fluted piping bag.
- Serve the apricots on the plate, with caramel sauce, and garnish with a little Reblochon whipped cream.
- Serve while the apricots are still warm.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :