Reblochon and Sage Risotto
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 250g Arborio rice
- 8 sage leaves
- 2 shallots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- Remove the Reblochon’s rind and cut it into strips.
- Set aside. Peel and chop the shallots. Sauté them in a large saucepan with some olive oil.
- When they turn transparent, pour in the rice and mix well with a wooden spoon so that all the grains are coated with oil. Pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the sage leaves to the saucepan and pour in the hot broth, gradually, while cooking the rice, stirring constantly.
- When the rice is cooked and there is still a little broth left over (about 1cm above the level of the rice), add the pieces of Reblochon and let them melt, while continuing to stir.
- Add pepper and serve immediately, the risotto cannot wait, it must be served while still creamy.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :