Reblochon Cream Mini Pots
- 100g Reblochon
- 1/2 litre milk
- 2 whole eggs + 4 yolks
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (th.5/6).
- Heat the milk with the tarragon bouquet (keep a few leaves aside for the garnish), leave to infuse for 30 mins, then remove the tarragon.
- Beat the eggs into an omelette and mix in with the warm milk.
- Pour into ramekins or glass dishes. Add a piece of Reblochon to each pot and garnish with 1 or 2 tarragon leaves.
- Place the ramekins in a large ovenproof dish half filled with hot water and cook in this bain-marie for about 20 minutes, until the cream is set.
- Serve these small cream pots as starters or appetizers.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :