Reblochon Wraps with Ham and Spinach
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 4 wheat or corn galettes
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 avocado
- 125g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Prepare the vinaigrette: using a small fork, mix the vinegar and mustard together, as well as the salt and pepper.
- Add the oil in a stream, stirring the sauce continuously.
- Pour the baby spinach into a salad bowl and season with the vinaigrette.
- Cut up the Reblochon as well as the avocado, into slices.
- Spread a galette on the counter top, cover it with ham, Reblochon slices and avocado, then with salad. Roll the galette over itself, then wrap it tightly in cling film and keep it cool until serving.
- At the time of serving, cut the roll into two, at a slight slant.
- Remove the cling film and stick a wooden toothpick into the wraps to secure them fast into place.
- Serve them on an attractive paper plate or on a serving plate.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :