Reblochon Terrine with Gingerbread
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 12 slices of gingerbread
- 2 or 3 peaches (or a small tin of peaches in syrup)
- For the garnish : A few pink peppercorns.
- Line a 16cm-18cm long cake tin with cling film.
- Peel the peaches, cut them into strips and dab them with lemon, so they do not blacken. Alternatively, drain the peaches in syrup and cut them into slices.
- Arrange the gingerbread slices around the bottom of the glass bowl and up the sides, and cut them if they protrude so that they are the size of the mould.
- Cover the gingerbread with slices of Reblochon about 0.5cm thick, then with the peach slices, then the Reblochon slices again, and then with another layer of gingerbread slices.
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used up, ending with the gingerbread.
- Press to compact it and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When serving, demould the terrine, cut the slices delicately and sprinkle with pink peppercorns.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :