Reblochon French Pastry Gougères
- 50g of Reblochon (+ 30g for garnishing)
- 4 whole eggs
- 100g butter
- 20g caster sugar
- 100ml full cream milk
- 150g soft white flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (th.6).
- In a saucepan, gently heat 150ml of water with the milk, butter, sugar and salt.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, remove from the heat and pour all the flour into the saucepan all at once. Mix together.
- Put the whole mixture on the stove and dry out the dough, stirring vigorously using a wooden spoon.
- When the dough no longer sticks to the saucepan, turn off the heat. Add in the eggs, one by one, mixing them in well after each one. Then add in 50g of the Reblochon cut into cubes.
- Cover a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Pour the choux pastry into a piping bag and shape small piles of dough the size of a walnut, ensuring they are well separated from one another.
- Cut the remaining 30g of Reblochon into small cubes and place a cube of cheese on each pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the pastries warm, as an appetizer.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :