Reblochon-Vegetable Shepherd’s Pie in Mini-Casserole Dishes
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 1 fennel
- 2 turnips
- 200g carrot purée
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove the large outer leaves from the fennel. Wash the courgette. Peel the turnips. Peel and chop the onion.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th.6/7).
- Cut the vegetables into cubes. Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and sauté the vegetables for about ten minutes.
- Share out the vegetables between the 4 mini-casseroles.
- Cut half of the 1/2 Reblochon into small pieces and mix it with the carrot purée.
- Pour the carrot purée over the baby vegetables and cover with the remaining Reblochon cut into strips.
- Place in the oven for approximately 5 mins.
- Serve these mini-casseroles as an accompaniment to fish.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :