Spring Rolls with Reblochon
- 1/3 of Reblochon
- 1 package rice paper 20cm in diameter
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 2 turnips
- 100g soy bean sprouts
- A few sprigs of coriander
- For the sauce : 1 lime 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 tablespoon sesame oil A few sesame seeds
- Peel the cucumber, the turnips, the carrot and slice them into thin sticks.
- Remove the Reblochon’s rind and also cut it into sticks. Place a damp tea towel over your work surface.
- Place a sheet of rice paper on top of it and dampen it to soften it up.
- Place a small bundle of chopped vegetables, the soy bean sprouts and 3 or 4 sticks of Reblochon on top of it. Add some coriander leaves.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper over the small bundle, then fold down the bottom and then roll the whole package up, packing it tightly to form a roll. Proceed in the same way for the other rolls.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and serve it with the rolls.
- If you want to prepare the rolls in advance, wrap them individually in cling film so that they do not stick together.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :