Reblochon Cream Moulds
- 1/4 of Reblochon
- 1kg of Bouchot mussels
- 250ml pouring cream
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 shallots
- A few sprigs of parsley
- Rinse and scrub the mussels under some fresh running water. Inspect them carefully and throw away any that are open, flawed or damaged.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cut the Reblochon into small pieces and heat it up with the cream, until it melts.
- In a large saucepan, pour in the white wine, shallots and the mussels. Season.
- Cover and bring to a boil for 5 mins.
- Stir a little so that all the mussels open as they should.
- Pour in the Reblochon cream, and stir again to mix in the cream and the mussels well.
- Snip the parsley over the mussels and serve immediately.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :