Kale Cabbage Wok with Reblochon and Smoked Duck Breast
- 1/3 Reblochon
- 6 large kale cabbage leaves
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 packet of smoked duck breast in slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A few pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Wash and cut up the bell pepper into thin slices. Wash the cabbage leaves and slice them.
- Dry fry the pine nuts until they turn golden brown, in a small saucepan. Set aside.
- Heat a wok (or a large frying pan) and sauté the duck breast on high heat for 2 mins. Set aside the duck breast, and replace it with the bell pepper, adding the olive oil.
- Allow it to melt for a few mins, then add the cabbage leaves, stir, cook for 3 mins and finally put the duck breast into the wok.
- Add the Reblochon cut into small pieces and the soy sauce.
- Leave the mixture for an additional 3 mins.
- Add the pine nuts and serve immediately.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :