Artichoke and Reblochon Salad
- 1/3 Reblochon
- 1 jar of small artichoke hearts (or 8 small new purple artichokes in season)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (or 4 small Sicilian tomatoes)
- 30g hazelnuts
- 1 large handful of salad shoots (beet leaves, rocket, mizuna, baby spinach leaves)
- A few sprigs of chives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- If you manage to find small purple artichokes, peel them, keeping only the last small leaves as well as the heart. Sprinkle them with lemon (so they do not blacken) and slice them.
- Otherwise, drain and then cut the artichoke hearts in the jar in two.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes, wash and spin the salad. Roughly chop the hazelnuts and lightly dry fry them in a frying pan.
- Remove the Reblochon’s rind and cut it into cubes.
- In a large bowl, gently mix all the ingredients with the vinegar and oil.
- Season and serve with, for example, country bread toasted and rubbed with garlic.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :