Reblochon Kebabs and Flavoured Meatballs
- 1/3 of Reblochon
- 300g minced beef
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 red onion
- A few sprigs of parsley
- Ketchup and mustard to accompany.
- Mix the ground meat with the spices and season.
- Peel the onion, cut it into 6 quarters and cut each quarter into two widthwise.
- Remove the Reblochon’s rind and cut it into cubes.
- Use the minced beef to make meatballs by rolling them between the palms of your hands.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th.6/7).
- String the meatballs onto skewers, together with the onion pieces and the Reblochon cubes.
- Place on baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for 5 mins.
- Serve as soon as they come out of the oven.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :