Green Vegetable Bake with Reblochon
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 1 bunch of small green asparagus
- 150g of mangetouts
- 150g green beans
- 1 small courgette
- 1 red onion
- 200ml pouring cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Butter (for the mould)
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (th.6).
- Wash and peel all of the vegetables. Top and tail and remove, if necessary, the strings from the green beans and mangetouts.
- Cut the courgette into slices, the asparagus into sections, and split the mangetouts and green beans into two, lengthwise.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Sauté all the vegetables in a large frying pan in some olive oil for 10 mins, add a small glass of water and allow to cook for 5 mins.
- Add the cream and the nutmeg and mix.
- Remove the Reblochon’s rind and cut it into strips.
- Pour the vegetables into a greased oven dish, add salt, pepper, and then sprinkle with pieces of Reblochon and bake for 30 mins.
- You can serve this bake accompanied by a green salad.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :