Crumbed Reblochon Salad
- 1/3 Reblochon de Savoie
- A lettuce or oak leaf
- 4 slices of bread
- A few hazelnuts
- 200g of cured ham
- A few cranberries
- Nut or hazelnut oil
- Cider vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake until just crisp and golden.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven.
- Place a slice of Reblochon with the rind on top of them. Bake again and cook the toast until the Reblochon melts and the crust turns golden. In the meantime, wash and spin the green salad.
- Mix your preferred oil and the vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the green salad leaves on the plates and drizzle them with the salad dressing.
- Remove the toasts from the oven and place them on the seasoned salad on the plates.
- Add the slices of smoked filet mignon and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :