Reblochon-Green Apple Skewers with Rocket Sauce
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 2 green apples (Granny Smith type)
- 200ml cream
- 60g rocket
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper
- Wash the apples, leaving the skin on.
- Remove the rind of the Reblochon.
- Cut the apples into cubes and drizzle with the lemon juice to prevent them from turning black.
- Cut the Reblochon into cubes of the same size.
- Thread the apple and the cheese cubes, alternating them, on small wooden skewers.
- Mix the rocket and the cream, add salt and pepper.
- Serve the mini skewers with the rocket sauce on the side.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :