Reblochon Pizza with Courgette
- 1/3 of Reblochon
- 1 roll pizza dough
- 8 mini courgettes
- 1 jar of arrabiata sauce (about 200g)
- Some baby lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th.6/7).
- Place the pizza dough onto a baking tray covered with a sheet of baking paper.
- Spread some arrabiata sauce over it.
- Rinse and cut the small courgettes into four lengthwise. Arrange them attractively over the pizza.
- Cut thin slices of the Reblochon and place them over the pizza.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Just before serving, rinse and dry the baby lettuce leaves and garnish the pizza with them as it comes out of the oven.
Bon appétit !
Accompaniments for Reblochon :